Please follow these directions to activate Auto Pay on your account with VISA or MasterCard. Your chosen card will be charged on the due date each month.
- To activate Auto Pay, just login to your client area on our web site and change the billing mode to "Credit card". -
Detailed, step by step, instructions:
Auto Pay Activation
1) Go to the LiteWire website www.litewire.net and click on “Client Area”. Enter the email address you used to sign up and your LiteWire password.
2) Select “Edit Account Details” from the “[Your name's] account” menu, which is to the left of the “Logout” option on the menu bar.
3) On the left hand side of the page next to “Payment Method*”, select “Credit Card” from the drop down menu.
4) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “Save Changes” button.
5) Scroll up on the page and select the tab “Credit Card Details”
.... a) If the card you want to use for autopay is already entered, you are done.
.... b) Complete the section “Enter New Card Information Below” and click the “Save Changes” button.
Note: The above settings apply to bills generated after the changes have been made. Existing unpaid bills may need to be paid manually. Autopay will never run a charge for a bill that is paid via any method prior to its due date.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution