Please follow these directions to control the VISA or MasterCard Auto Pay options on your account. Your chosen card will be charged on the due date each month.
Note that if you choose to pay any bill with any other method, the auto-pay system will never double charge you. It is possible to pay with a check every month and only activate auto-pay as a fall-back option. As long as your check is received with enough time to process the payment prior to the due date, the auto-pay will not run. If you do send a check that arrives too late and auto-pay has already run, your check will be applied to the next month's bill and auto-pay will skip that month instead.
- To activate Auto Pay, just login to your client area on our web site and change the billing mode to "Credit card". -
If billing mode is anything other than "Credit card" no automatic payment will be made even if you pay one or more months with a credit card because paying one bill does not change your billing mode.
Detailed, step by step, instructions:
Auto Pay Activation
1) Go to the LiteWire website www.litewire.net and click on “Client Area”. Enter the email address you used to sign up and your LiteWire password.
2) Select “Edit Account Details” from the “[FIRSTNAME]'s account” menu, which is to the left of the word “Logout” on the menu bar.
3) On the left hand side of the page next to “Payment Method*”, select “Credit Card” from the drop down menu.
4) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “Save Changes” button.
5) Scroll up on the page and select the tab “Credit Card Details”
.... a) If the card you want to use for autopay is already entered, you are done.
.... b) Complete the section “Enter New Card Information Below” and click the “Save Changes” button.
Note: The above settings apply to bills generated after the changes have been made. Existing unpaid bills may need to be paid manually.
Please give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Thank you for using LiteWire!
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution